CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My mom


Ok so lately we have been having a lot of things going on, and it is stressful. I just want to take this time to thank my mom. Even though we do not always see eye to eye I still love her very much. My mom has been working really hard for our family lately. I feel bad, but I still pray about the whole helping out part. I just want to let her know sometimes, that God is here, and he knows exactly what is going on. I just really love my mom and sometimes I wish she could she that.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Your Mommy says, she loves you very much! THANKS for helping out last night. Mommy just would like things to run smoothly around here. You are a sweet person and my only girl (ha,ha) so you are extra special!! LOVE YOU.

Debbie said...

You are a wonderful girl and that is a sweet post. Keep working together and your relationship will continue to grow.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Every mom needs her kids to love her. You are a blessing and your mom is thankful for you.