CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

So I Have Been Told...

That I have not written in a long time(thanks to Mrs. Debbie), which I realize. So...my week has literally been a rollercoaster. One minute im up and the next im down. To start my week off, as everyone has heard, Glenna passed away. Even though I was not that close with her, it still hurt my heart.I'm glad that Pastor was able to show Glenna how to recieve Jesus as her personal saviour. It's just one of those really hard things, you want to be happy and then your heart breaks and you just cant swallow because you're choking on tears.Another thing that has happened is, my Grandpa Parker got into a car accident, and totaled their car.They are ok, but their car isn't. The just got a new car, but my Grandpa cannot drive a lot anymore because he has diabetes and he has barely any feeling in his feet. Then on top of that, my Grandma Mae fell and hurt her knee,and she will not go to the doctor.Then this week I was privilaged to be under Jeremy's preaching, and I was just upset, but I had no reason to be. I don't know, things haven't been the best. Here's some new pictures:

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Hi Ashley! So nice to "hear" from you again. You are a beautiful girl and I'm so thankful that God brought you to our church. You will always be my favorite! (I guess that's what happens when I get to home school you for a while :)!) Keep the faith and keep looking up!

Mrs Karen G said...

Stopped by to say HI, Love your pic's and we understand what your saying, on that day 3 things happened...it was my hubbys birthday...Happy, then Glenna passed... very sad,then gretchen and James had their baby...Happy, things are hard to deal with but trust that Gods there with you always.
HUGS

Debbie said...

Hi Ashley!! Sorry I am so slow getting to this. I love the pictures. I hope your days are better. Keep looking to God and you will see all the blessings.