CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bubba, and the Special Breakfast


So, lately, I have been making Nathan and I breakfast when I can. This morning he got up and said did sissy make a special breakfast? Andrew said, yep come in the kitchen. Last night he had been telling me he wanted cantaloufe in the morning with his special breakfast.(which is cantelope in real words) He was so cute this morning, he had eaten two pieces of french toast, and some eggs and cheese. I love having breakfast with my little guy, and I look forward to doing it with my next little guy. Amyways I thought this was cute, so I posted it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Adorable! You are such a great sister!

Debbie said...

He is such a cutie and you are a wonderful sister. Keep it up.