CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wow. How we've been blessed!


I have to go soon to school, but I figured I would write before I left... So Last night Jeremy's Sermon was amazing, and my brain hurts trying to comprehend all of this. Jeremy is such a hard worker, and we all love him and appreciate him. Its funny how God knew what type of leader we needed and we didnt have to worry about it because he had it all planned out. I love listening to his sermons, he makes everything come to life, and fun and exciting. He always amazes me for Texas... whenever we go up there he always has new ideas to make it bigger and better for us. Anyways I have to go to school now. See ya later.

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I sure do love this little family too!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm just sitting here thinking about how much I love Ashley Parker too!

Debbie said...

Brother Jeremy is such a blessing. It is wonderful that you see that and appreciate it.