CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Saying goodbye to the best Grandpa




This morning my grandpa sadly passed away. He had fallen last night out of his bed and about 3 weeks ago was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and liver cancer and was stage 4. He had just started his first chemotherapy on this past tuesday. This morning we say goodbye to him until we get to heaven. He was loved more than you could even imagine. He was always there for all of us kids.... never letting us go without food or an above average christmas. He was the best and will be missed.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I am so sorry about your Grandpa. You are all in my prayers. I am glad that you were able to spend this Christmas with him.

Trish said...

Oh Ashley, I'm so sorry! Our love and prayers are with you and your family during this sad time. We love you!

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

My heart is filled with prayer for your family during this time. I'm so sorry about this.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing. We will keep all of you in our prayers.