CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Awesome, that's all I can say!



Today Bob Gray came out and preached while pastor was away with Mrs. Julie. First our sunday school lesson was about being grateful and not expecting things that aren't yours to begin with. Our lesson was about the prodical son. Then our lesson from Bob Gray was awesome, basically how you should be grateful for all the little things. Then I had jackie over for lunch and we went back to choir at 5 p.m. After choir Bob Gray preached again... this time the sermon was on the judgement seat of Christ. He has got to be my #1 favorite preacher!!!Every year in Texas since I have been younger till now, I still remember going on the soulwinning trip with Bob Gray and I always thought to myself wow, what a humble man, bc he went soulwinning with us. I always admired their church, and I am so greatful for their church, and the ministries. There is something very important I have realized... I miss my Pastor and his wife :] I've never really realized how much they have done until they left, and I am definitely more grateful than ever now. I also have an amazing youth Pastor and his wife. They are amazing, and I see how bad Jeremy wants us to just make it in life and how bad he longs for us to know God, and to have our own personal relationship with him, and that is exactly what I want, and no one is gonna stop me.
Thanks again.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

This is a great post Ashley. Dr. Gray's visit was awesome and I miss Pastor and Ms. Julie too. I am praying to you. Love ya.