CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Today is a Great Day!

Today is a great day for many reasons, I recently re-dedicated my life to God. I now can definitely see the difference it is making in my life. I feel like a true believer once again. I have made some major changes in my life... like staying pure, dropping the old habits etc. I am really proud of myself. I know these desicions will be hard to manage, but with God, nothing is impossible. I really want to say a big thank you to jeremy, pastor, sabrina, and kina. Without their hard work I wouldn't of even been able to go to Texas. Thanks to everyone that helped out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Debbie said...

HI!!! :D

I didn't know you had this! I am so excited.

You are a WONDERFUL girl and I am very proud of you. Keep your focus on God and He will take care of you.