CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Little Nathan


So today Nathan has been acting so unsual( probably because he is teething) Anyways, today we got up at 7:00 a.m. and then by 8:00 a.m. we were out the door on our way to the thyroid doctors. Well on the way there Nathan was acting so happy. We all thought this is great, we can finally get a lot of things we need to get done. Well once we got there, I was in the waiting room literally for 1 minute, and they called me back. The only thing was I had to bring Nathan with me, because my mom was filling out paper work. So I brought him back there... and he just stared that doctor down. What I had to get done was an ultrasound of my thryoid to make sure everything is okay. Well he had to turn out the lights. Nathan looked really scared by now. So my ultrasound only took 3 minutes and we were done. I asked Nathan once we got into the parking lot, were you scared. He said uhuh!! Then we got into the car and went off to the mall to get me a new pair of glasses. We ended up getting two pair of kids glasses, because my head is too small for the adult frames. So then we got home and took a nap. Then it was time for dinner. Nathan of course wanted what I had on my plate, which was cherries. So I said fine, i'll clean you up later. So I gave them to him. He looked so funny so I had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a good big sister to Nathan ~ I'm glad you were able to get your ultra sound and your new glasses.

Debbie said...

Sounds like a nice day. I know your Mom appreciates all your help with Nathan.

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

Glad you got your glasses, I always have to get kid frames too!

Kim said...

What a wonderful example you are to Nathan! I'm glad your family had a good day and you got new glasses.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).